About the Company
Nimble is a leader in IoT (Internet of things) technology and a Pet Tech Brand trusted by more than 20,000+ Pet Parents across North America. By leveraging our deep understanding of Pet Parent needs and decade-old expertise in IoT, we offer Peace of Mind for Pet Parents about their pet’s health and safety. Nimble, Headquartered in Palo Alto CA, is backed by marquee entrepreneurs/Investors, and has offices in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore – India and Palo Alto, USA. For more information please visit www.nimblewireless.com / www.mywaggle.com
We hire good people and make them great! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in an environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness and this helps our team to become a better version of themselves every single day.
We are looking for an experienced and professional Finance Manager to join our team. This position will play a key role in the organization’s funding strategy and long-term financial security. The Finance Manager will collaborate with the executive management team to analyze department finances and develop budgets that will keep the company’s costs down.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Revenue Management – Monthly Sales Verification & Reconciliation, Receivables Management, Major Customer account Reconciliation.
- Monthly book closure, Provision/Prepaid Expenses entries and maintain its reconciliation, Payables Management, Major Vendors reconciliation.
- Responsible for GL Scrutiny & Management, Chart of Accounts Management.
- Monthly Payroll accounting and maintaining reconciliation.
- Preparation of monthly MIS, Revenue Analysis, Cost Analysis.
- Fixed Assets Management – Maintaining and Updating FA Register and Monthly Depreciation Accounting as per the policy.
- Should have working knowledge of Taxation & Other Statutory compliance’s.
- Should have working knowledge of Handling and Coordinating with Statutory, IFC and Tax Audit & Income Tax Return.
- Monitoring day to day accounting activities.
- Monitoring day to day banking activities, petty cash management, support during fund raising activities.
- Should have strong subject and working knowledge of Financial Management & Accounting, Taxation & Company Law matters.
- Knowledge in TDS & GST filings.
- UG /PG degree in commerce graduation.
- Knowledge of the Direct and Indirect tax’s.
- Evidence of good oral and written communication skills, self-motivation, commercial awareness, initiative and the ability to work as part of a team. Excellent problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
Nimble offers an excellent package including employee stock options (ESOP), health insurance and other employee benefits. Compensation will not be a limitation for the ideal/motivated candidate.
Coimbatore – India
Coimbatore – India