About the Company
We hire good people and make them great ! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in an environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness and this helps our team become a better version of themselves every single day.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for developing and maintaining Android application for our product. Candidate should primarily focus on the development of Android applications and integration with back-end services.
- Good Knowledge of Android/Flutter UI design principles , Architecture( MVVM and RX Java) and Code methodology.
- Strong Knowledge of Android/Flutter Components.
- Strong Knowledge in JAVA, XML, JSON, Kotlin , Dart, Node js, Xcode etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and SDK Integration.
- Familiarity with BLE and WIFI connection in both Android and iOS devices.
- Strong Unit Testing, Debugging, Troubleshooting & Problem Solving skills.
- Excellent analytical and Communication skills.
- Knowledge of App Analytics will be a major plus.
- Should be a team player.
- Self-motivated with a passion to learn new things.
Nimble offers an excellent package including employee stock options (ESOP), health insurance and other employee benefits. Compensation will not be a limitation for the ideal/motivated candidate.
Coimbatore – India
4 – 8 years
Senior Android Developer