About the Company
We hire good people and make them great! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in a environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness and this helps our team become a better version of themselves every single day.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the complete embedded product software development life cycle.
- Design and execute embedded products hardware & firmware development, prototyping and transfer to mass production.
- CConduct research and find off the shelf or lead in-house embedded systems/modules/product development.
- Co-ordinate with other engineering teams such as Industrial Design, Mechanical Design, Software Mobile & web Applications, Testing and production teams in the development, testing and mass production of the IoT product.
- Practise a customer first, Minimum Viable Product (MVP ) iterative approach to product development.
- Creative, strategic thinker and solutions-minded.
- BE/ME ( CSE/ECE/EEE ) Degree from an accredited/reputed institution.
- At least 5+ years of hands-on experience in leading an Embedded software and/or hardware development.
- Proficient in embedded C and C++ programming for real time embedded products. Experience in consumer product design/development a plus.
- Experience in real time operating systems ( Such as free RTOS) is highly preferred.
- Hands on experience in software development of systems using Cellular (3G/4G), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth (BLE) connectivity modules.
- Experience in sensors/peripherals based on USB, UART, SPI, I2C and I2S protocols.
- Excellent team player and problem solver with a high level of self-motivation and initiatives.
- Experience in Cross Disciplinary co-ordination with related teams such as Industrial Design, Mechanical Design , Software Mobile & web Application, Testing and production teams a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Nimble offers an excellent package including employee stock options (ESOP), health insurance and other employee benefits. Compensation will not be a limitation for the ideal/motivated candidate.
Coimbatore – India
4 – 7 years
Senior Embedded Developer