About the Company
Nimble is a leader in IoT (Internet of things) technology and a Pet Tech Brand trusted by more than 20,000+ Pet Parents across North America. By leveraging our deep understanding of Pet Parent needs and decade-old expertise in IoT, we offer Peace of Mind for Pet Parents about their pet’s health and safety. Nimble, Headquartered in Palo Alto CA, is backed by marquee entrepreneurs/Investors, and has offices in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore- India and Palo Alto, USA. For more information please visit www.mywaggle.com / www.tempcube.io / www.nimblewireless.com
We hire good people and make them great! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in an environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness and this helps our team become a better version of themselves every single day.
Website Developer is responsible for providing high quality design, development, testing, and support for our website, database, servers, and other technologies that power our organization. He/She is responsible for ensuring projects to be completed on time and with a high degree of quality, always keeping in mind the goals and benefits the project was designed for. He/She is also the go-to person to troubleshoot and resolve problems and issues of our websites, server, and other technology.
- Source, monitor, and maintain our cloud-based servers and applications.
- Develop tools that help us analyze data and trends.
- Design, build, test, and maintain our websites, databases, APIs, and other technology resources.
- Play a key role in large, complex technical projects that achieve key business goals.
- Ensure day-to-day tasks are performed correctly, following protocols and best practices.
- Work with other team leaders to achieve project goals on time.
- Inform senior leadership of new tech ideas, products, and approaches that could help the business grow and Improve customer experiences.
- SQL experience, including complex query writing and database design.
- Ability to code and program websites and web pages, including backend payment processing.
- Knowledge in Bootstrap v4 & v5 and experience in Shopify.
- Experience in building and optimizing WordPress websites a plus.
- Ability to manage complex projects.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technology issues.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical colleagues.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, agile work environment.
Nimble offers an excellent package including employee stock options (ESOP), health insurance and other employee benefits. Compensation will not be a limitation for the ideal/motivated candidate.
Coimbatore – India
4 – 7 years